Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle

One day, my kitties brought me a special suprise.Here is Daisy eating it.

This their lair, where they make the proper modifications.

These are models of the.....well.........let us call them "treats" for now.


This is their pet basilisk, to which they feed the remains of the "treats".



I will write the "Grimm Brothers" version another time, for those violent people out there.Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Paige said...

What happens if you feed the snake the stuffed animals?

Celia Fae said...

Those cats are killers. It makes me want to cry when I see a dead bird out there. I think you should tell them they are only allowed to eat rodents.

Brigitta said...

What good cats that they catch the pesky rodents

The Poppet said...

Oh Claire, you have now officialy frightend me. I don't tink I have ever stated this in front of you, but, I am indeed a STUFFED ANIMAL FANATIC... I can't believe I'm actually saying this but- IT"S KITTY/SNAKEZILLA!

Nortorious said...

Do they catch squirrels? Pamma needs a cat. She hates squirrels.

Camille said...

she hates cats more. and i appreciate the fact that you called max's snake a basilisk because that's what it is.