Saturday, September 22, 2007

Word Verification

I finally started my own blog. I use a lot of sort-of made-up words. For example,
Man- secret: Secret obsession of man or boy.(ex) My dad's man-secret is that he can sew. He is also obsessed with cleaning.

Gorilla sounds: 'ooooooo' with 'u' sound. Can also be accompanied by grunts and clicks.(ex) Camille and I make these sounds when we are woken up early. You probably do it too, but I have never heard anyone else do it.
Blogtrotting:To read and comment on blogs.(ex) Blogtrotting is worth doing homework.

Boy-band:Exactly what it sounds like.

Have a nice day!

15 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Good work Claire. My mansecret is that I'm a woman.

Brigitta said...

Claire you are so clever and funny. I am excited to start reading your blog.

The Poppet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Poppet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Poppet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Yay for Claire...you are going to have more adults, than kids, commenting. You'll grow up fast.

Lisa-Marie said...

Don't tell your mom...but you might be my new favorite read!!! You are a doll.

AnnEE said...

I'm a definite fan of the ManSecret. My husband's ManSecret is that he likes to watch the Hills, and read US Weekly. :o)

The Poppet said...

Lol, Claire, you have done it now my friend! You certainly deserve all these wonderous comments, and I hope you recive many, many more!
P.S. Here is a lovely graphic, go ahead and follow the link:

http://chantal-stainedglasspatterns.com/3siamesesuncatcher2_btn.jpg

Just copy and past that little parcel. I will see you later, have a popping day my friend! :3

Sally said...

Brilliant first post, Claire!

Nortorious said...

Dx's man secret: I don't think he knows how cars work, he just knows that they drive fast. Also, he routinely steals my toothbrush. It's revolting.
Welcome to blogging! I like the colors!

The Poppet said...

I'm sorry.

Adrianne said...

Mario's man-secret is that he sits down to pee when at home. He says it's a lot more relaxing. I like that I don't ever have to put the seat down. Please don't tell him I outed him.

Welcome to blog world!

Rynna said...

an independent blog for the hilarious daughter! you are going on my link list with your mom and your aunts, some of whom are complete strangers to me. this is going to be a good time.

Camille said...

phil's mansecret is that he likes spice girls!!