Saturday, October 13, 2007

37 things I like about my mom


  1. she is funny

  2. she likes chocolate

  3. she will take me to the library(willingly)

  4. she likes to watch shows with me

  5. she loves me

  6. she produced Alice

  7. she buys me arts and crafts

  8. she listens to me(most of the time)

  9. she helps me blog

  10. she likes animals

  11. she is agreeable

  12. she lets me play with friends as long as I ask to

  13. she dosen't insist on things like me not spending my money

  14. she dosen't make up stupid rules like no eating pickles without putting them on a sandwich

  15. she challenges me(like right now)

  16. she insists on things like cleaning my room(I am not saying,under any circumstances, that I like it)

  17. she lets me get as many library books as I want

  18. she can't sew, but she can fix a good dinner

  19. she likes to watch shows
  20. she has a big bed that she lets me sleep in
  21. she drives me places(like play practice)
  22. she married dad
  23. she lets me skip church when I am sick(like right now. I had the 12 hour flu yesterday afternoon and this morning.)
  24. she didn't fret when I barfed 4 times between 6 and midnight
  25. she leaves me alone when I need to be left alone
  26. she will buy me stuff as long as I write it down
  27. she let me have 2 cats
  28. she's not alergic to anything
  29. she lets me wait on her
  30. her pillows and blankets are all stuffed with down
  31. she gave me straight hair
  32. she taught me how to dive
  33. she is fearless
  34. she let me see all 3 of the "Pirates of the Carribean" movies
  35. she trusts me
  36. she gives out good presents
  37. she isn't a dumb brunette

12 comments:

Ann said...

Claire, what a great list of things about your mom. She is so lucky to have a daughter who appreciates her, and you are lucky to have her.

Ann said...

Claire, what a great list of things about your mom. She is so lucky to have a daughter who appreciates her, and you are lucky to have her.

D-dawg said...

Claire! This is a great list. You are a lucky girl!

Paige said...

Claire, you are the best daughter ever.

Nortorious said...

She taught you how to drive??? NAUGHTY!

Brigitta said...

Claire she also gave you your funny sense of humor and your good looks. You are the sweetest. Will you teach my boys to appreciate their mom like you appreciate yours?

katri said...

I wish we still lived in CA so you could rub-off on my daughter. You are a sweet daughter! :)

Jenibelle said...

Claire:
This is Jeni G. Will you go to the Senior Ball with Scotty? I'll even make you the lovliest dress EVER!!!
I'll cook dinner too....I'll...I'll...do whatever it takes!!
You are a wonderful, smart, talented and funny young lady! (Pretty cute too, but don't let that go to your ego!!)

Courtney said...

Claire, if you ever want to relocate, feel free to come live with us!! You are the best. My question is: who makes the rule that you can only eat a pickle if its on a sandwich??

Jessica said...

I realize this is a late comment but YOUR LIST IS SO FUN. You are lucky and she is lucky.

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Claire, this is Nor's friend Alex. What a wonderful list you made about your Mom! She must be so proud of you. You are a stellar daughter.

I especially appreciate your list because I am a new Mom, and it is so helpful to learn about what kids really like. Well done!

Also, your blog is very cool. This is the first time I have seen it. I look forward to visiting in the future to read more of your funny posts! :)