Hiya guys! My name's Claire and I loooooove to read. And eat. And sleep. If you feel that 5 sentances about myself is not enough, my e-mail address is kittycat397@gmail.com.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
I'll Be Back
I told you I'd start blogging again, and now I have to. I am Celia's daughter. And now, I will write something interesting. Here goes nothing!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lol @ title.
Do I taste a Terminator reference?
P.S. It's F.U. Gillis! (do I have to break the codename?)
I'm 12 years old. My mother (and most of my relatives and their friends) are bloggers. Can we say peer pressure? I also have the most adorable little sister and two brothers. You could say I enjoy school. Alot.
1 comment:
Lol @ title.
Do I taste a Terminator reference?
P.S. It's F.U. Gillis! (do I have to break the codename?)
Post a Comment