Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Homework and I

I have many reasons for not posting in forever.

  1. Too many things to do
  2. nothing to post about
  3. earning points
  4. reading

Too much homework!!!!!

I have homework coming out of my ears! And my schedule is very complicted! Here it is:

Monday

6:30 wake up and go to band

2:45 Get out of school and either go to playpractice, or go home

3:00 have a snack

3:25 Find a CD, and do my homework

Homework:

1 spelling activity (chore)

About 30 math problems

Read for at least 30 min

Work on project due Nov. something

work on project due Dec. 5

Tuesday

2:45get out of school and go piano

4:00 do homework

Wed

get out of school at 1:00 and go to scouts or activity day

2:00 do homework

Thurs

get out of school and go to Odessey of the Mind

do homework (only with an essay, too)

study for grammer quiz, math quiz, 2-4 page long math test (not a quiz), spelling test, 3 page long LA test, and 2 essay questions.

The rest of the week gets filled up with other stuff, mark my words. See you next time!

-Claire

P.S. look up "Chocolate Rain" on YouTube.

10 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Wow Claire. You are a busy girl. I don't know how you manage to do everything AND get great grades AND be a wonderful daughter.

Nortorious said...

Technically, it would be the Homework and Me. Looks like you need to do more homework!

Val said...

claire you should find a way for your blog to count as a substitute for homework assignments. this would cut back on the amount of homework and force you to blog more so we can hear your funny stories.

Camille said...

guess what claire. it just gets worse. the workload steadily increases until it peaks during junior year. if you are smart school ruins your life. and i appreciate the chocolate rain. actually chocolate rain is the funniest when you are supposed to be doing your homework!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hullo there Claire! I love that "Chocolate Rain" song. I'm seriously tempted to place it on my blog, which you should check out someday. www.pastriesarecool.blogspot.com
I really need some help with my funniest quotes list. : D

Anonymous said...

Hullo again Claire! I don't blame you for having such a long and great list of things to do. Great lists need great people to make 'em. Either that or 'long lists need long people to make them.' Which would really make no sense to me... anywho, be sure to check out that video of mine at my blog. "DELUSIONAL KID THINKS HE CAN SING' : P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OI! Hullo there. Be sure to check out my new blog! www.bazookadaily.blogspot.com THIS TIME- it's a permanent one. Dattebayo!
- I think you know who this is already... XD

Anonymous said...

Hey! Make sure to take a look at my blog, I updated it! : D